11:11pm-- dsalkfjsdlfkjasd;lkjasd;l
2:03am-- The iTunes visualizer is psychedelically awesome. I could stare at it forever.
2:28am-- I have stared at it for 25 minutes.
7:23am-- I just noticed how English historians tend to refer to countries as females, e.g. "Britain’s inflated perception of herself caused her to underestimate her opponents.” It sounds debonair. I am inspired to name my child Belgium.
10:54am-- HAHA! 1 down, 2/3 to go!!
6:55pm-- Just woke up. I'm practically nocturnal now. Thankfully, this means I will stay awake through the entirety of Twelfth Night, which I am going to see at 7:30pm.
4:27am-- Apparently London unis are not immune to fire alarms going off in the middle of the night as a result of poor decision-making/general asshole-ry on the part of an inebriated first-year, either. (Twelfth Night is now officially my favorite Shakespearean comedy. (Mistaken identities and resultant dramatic irony will never fail to entertain.) Although Much Ado About Nothing is a close second, and drama still goes to Hamlet.
4:30am (24 hours and 3 minutes later)-- Officially off Greenwich Mean Time and on US Mountain/Pacific instead. Currently working on last international econ problem set of the term.
9:51pm-- Damnittttt, why are my feet so stank?
7:14am-- Going home tomorrow, but going out tonightttttt :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if you think the itunes visualizer is cool you should check out the winamp visualizer - totally badasss.
hope to see you in wisconsin!
lol
i'd def. like to hear about a little belgium in the future..."new belgium"
you're almost done for the term, Jeanne!! :) jia you~
and i don't think i could love any Shakespeare play more than Hamlet...
OMG Twelfth Night and Much Ado are my favorite Shakespearean comedies. And Hamlet for drama. I know we're like the same person, but it STILL blows my mind.
Yay one more day 'til home!!
Happy Holidays, honey!
o wait, I'm on the Tigressions acount. this is Yi btw.
Post a Comment