the fact that you're a ridiculous lightweight.
Your creativity! That song you came up with for PiB (with some Yi help, but creative nonetheless) was awesome!
The fact tht u luv my sister Jane...so much. Take Care!
you're Jeanne Tong!that may sound corny but it's true!i have others but that's the first thing i thought of
You're together. I don't know if it's responsibility, organization, empathy, creativity, considerateness, or just flat-out awesomeness. Whatever it is, you GOT it.*sigh* I'd give anything to room with you again...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
the fact that you're a ridiculous lightweight.
Your creativity! That song you came up with for PiB (with some Yi help, but creative nonetheless) was awesome!
The fact tht u luv my sister Jane...so much. Take Care!
you're Jeanne Tong!
that may sound corny but it's true!
i have others but that's the first thing i thought of
You're together. I don't know if it's responsibility, organization, empathy, creativity, considerateness, or just flat-out awesomeness. Whatever it is, you GOT it.
*sigh* I'd give anything to room with you again...
Post a Comment