Sunday, November 2, 2008

week 4: Maroon 5 - The Sun

i'm sorry to report that i don't have much to update about. i'll think of something soon, promise.

on a personal note, however: yesterday i had a big breakthrough with my mom. open, honest communication is what it's all about. so all's good on that front.

now, if i could only get over this major homesickness / culture shock...

- JT -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww omg i totally know what you mean by the breakthrough.

RONGHUA I miss you so much. I hope you're having lots of fun. It must be pure amazingness everyday there.

Tiff's youtube video made me so nostalgic.

man, I wish I weren't in school right now. Econ's kicking my ass. and so is my English class. and I have an Orgo pset due tomorrow that I JUST found out about. WTF, mate. WTF.

anyhoo, I wanna skype you during thanksgiving break!! need some Ronghua comfort. *hug*